Absinthia Greenz

Opphaga Lehmanni Dvd

Stu    426

Anyone know how to order it,without using facebook please. the site is still not allowing me access to the shop

many thanks

Stu

gouldianmax    406

I would also like to order an english version, but I too do not use facebook. If anyone has a website or contact info of anywhere selling this dvd would be most appreciated.

regards

Gordon

gouldianmax    406

Hi Darren

As i do not speak german I was after an english copy from someone in the u.k. if possible as I am worried in case I order the dvd in the wrong language.lol.

regards

Gordon

Dar    307

Hi Darren

As i do not speak german I was after an english copy from someone in the u.k. if possible as I am worried in case I order the dvd in the wrong language.lol.

regards

Gordon

I never really looked, could only see one with English subtitles on there?

Stu    426

Dar cheers buddy,I'm still confused,but it's late and my brain stopped an hour or so back. I missed the link up top,but as I've been aware of these guys so long,I went to their site,the shop link was blocked,hence the question. the link says go to info,for details  on language/compatability ect,but I'm getting blocked there too. I'll come back later just wanted to say cheers for the help and does anyone know what NTSC means?

Thanks for the help kiddo

Stu

Nick    447

Dar cheers buddy,I'm still confused,but it's late and my brain stopped an hour or so back. I missed the link up top,but as I've been aware of these guys so long,I went to their site,the shop link was blocked,hence the question. the link says go to info,for details  on language/compatability ect,but I'm getting blocked there too. I'll come back later just wanted to say cheers for the help and does anyone know what NTSC means?

Thanks for the help kiddo

Stu

National Television Standard Committee - just the type of DVD this standard is used in the States in Europe we use PAL. I think most modern dvd player can play both.

Stu    426

Thanks for the enlightenment Nick,I'll get to it it over the next couple of days,I'll also ask if there are any moves to come up with a downloadable version

thanks buddy

Stu 

Nick    447

Was wondering if it give you environmental parameters where the frogs are found..