1. 1. Photo of The Month

• Photo 1 - Histrionica 'Red Head'
    • Photo 2 - Pumilio 'Charco la Pava'
    • Photo 3 - Pumilio 'Blue Jeans'
    • Photo 4 - Tinctorius 'Nikita'
    • Photo 5 - Tinctorius 'Azureus'
    • Photo 6 - Pumilio "Isla Popa"

Nick    447

Photo of the Month Entry s can be entered here, theme is Breeding.

Will update the poll once all entry are in.

Last entry by 20th May 2014

Dar    307

Here is my male certainly trying to breed... Going by the amount of eggs in the viv I think he's doing well. Just an iphone photo again though.

image_zps3ee5552b.jpg

Nick    447

Entries will close on the 22nd and voting will commence till the end of the month.

Nick    447

tomorrow last day to vote, need a theme for June, drop me a message or post ideas on here.

thanks.

Stu    426

Bloody great big grats Nick cracking picture well done kiddo. We are trying to think of a subject but breeding encompasses so much maybe metamorphosis shots would be nice. But it seems a shame to exclude new guys who haven't got there yet,but that said it would be cool seeing all different morphs/species together at this stage in their lifecycle. It's something I'd love to see but again it seems harsh for new guys and also pum guys,so maybe not so good after all. Mate I'd also like two pics per person,at least until the site gets bigger,it's all a bit of fun after all it would give folks more to look at,just a thought

Stu

Nick    447

Bloody great big grats Nick cracking picture well done kiddo. We are trying to think of a subject but breeding encompasses so much maybe metamorphosis shots would be nice. But it seems a shame to exclude new guys who haven't got there yet,but that said it would be cool seeing all different morphs/species together at this stage in their lifecycle. It's something I'd love to see but again it seems harsh for new guys and also pum guys,so maybe not so good after all. Mate I'd also like two pics per person,at least until the site gets bigger,it's all a bit of fun after all it would give folks more to look at,just a thought

Stu

thanks Stu, your suggestion have been added to the June one now.

• Like 1