LukeE    11

Hey all, it has been some time since I have been active in the Hobbie, I have finally found my feet and will be back very soon, it’s been probably 5-6 years since I last kept df’s, any new projects etc happened in that time? 

I look forward to meeting new and old friends once again and hopefully hold some meets as I did once in south London

kroot    243

Wow! Welcome back Luke. Be good to meet up again soon.

Adrian.

LukeE    11

Hi Adrian, I have contacted a fair few of the old crew and caught up, can I get you on the same number, would be great to catch up?

There was always few down this neck of the woods, would be good to all get together, once I have finished sizing up and building some vivs ill set up a meet, I need to update my location, Now in stevenage, would be good to meet you Madlan being so close, I think we may have met years ago, the user name rings a bell from when I sold someone some thumbnails I think.

I scouted even further down south 2 hrs to collect a light unit, now trying to source an ent pump and some Rana nozzles, viv building starts next week

Whats everyone keeping (frog wise) down this end?

This is the light unit, ill update as the build progresses and new things arrive

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

• Like 1

madlan    18

Definitely have to meet up - I don't think it was me, I've always been a tinc man!

Still some bits to finish but the frog rooms almost done:

20171210_122301.jpg

20171210_122200.jpg

20171210_122240.jpg

• Like 1