Sign in to follow this  
jack269

Salt Creeks

Mark97    83

Mine are going well. Plenty of calling and promising behaviour. Not had any froglets nor seen tads for a while though. They always hid eggs really well also, so not unusual that i havent seen any. This is the only viv i have a snail and nematodes problem in. So im not sure it they are taking a break or the eggs are getting preyed upon.

I have recently set up a new viv for them to get rid of the pests once and for all. Its currently sat seeded. Im reluctant to move them just in case they are tending tads.... but there wont be a good time, just gotta do it..

Hows the rest of your collection going?

Nick    447
1 hour ago, Mark97 said:

Mine are going well. Plenty of calling and promising behaviour. Not had any froglets nor seen tads for a while though. They always hid eggs really well also, so not unusual that i havent seen any. This is the only viv i have a snail and nematodes problem in. So im not sure it they are taking a break or the eggs are getting preyed upon.

I have recently set up a new viv for them to get rid of the pests once and for all. Its currently sat seeded. Im reluctant to move them just in case they are tending tads.... but there wont be a good time, just gotta do it..

Hows the rest of your collection going?

If you move the male first and leave the female in for 3 months before moving her gives her a chance to raise any tads that are already in there.