Sign in to follow this  
kroot

First Benadicta

kroot    253

Got my first gang of these at the weekend. Thought I'd ask for any advice and any pitfalls to lookout for?

Thanks.

Adrian.

• Like 1

SLEEPiNGGiRL    94

Ha I just got a trio from John. Sometimes I see two and mostly one. Determined as male. He comes out to check out my Varadero/Jeberos male singing his heart out. :) I read they were shy beforehand but it didn't deter me. Such beautiful little guys. Enjoy! :)

kroot    253

Out of the 4 one is very brave one is happy to potter about, the other bolt. Seem to love the deep leaf litter.

SLEEPiNGGiRL    94

Two of mine are much bolder, in fact I hadn't seen the third since it went in, I was starting to worry. Then today it popped out from the leaf litter for a fly that was out of reach. Panic over. LOL

kroot    253

Still have one I hope is hiding too. Only ever see 3 of them, but with all the food thrown in I'm sure it will be ok. Good to hear yours popped up.

kroot    253

Well still seem to be lurking in there. No calling, but fleeting glimpse of them and I see food go. Any one give me an idea of when they should start calling? Think mine are now 8 months or so old. And with 3 can I add more or not to a 45x45x60 heavy planted set up?

Cheers.

kroot    253

Ha ha, almost to the day for 8 months old, while mesing about in the frog room, I heard one of them calling. So 8 months it is then :) .