JohnB56

Spot The Frog Competition

JohnB56    319

I'm very pleased to announce PoisonFrog.org's Xmas/New year competition 'Spot the frog'. This competition is available to Premium members only. If your not a Premium member already then please consider upgrading. As well as being able to take part in prize winning competitions, you will also be helping to keep this valuable resource of knowledge up and running.

comp_zps5d59ea25.jpg

Simply study the grid above and decide where you think the frog could be?, once you have made your decision, i.e B3, then please post your selection on the thread below. Once a member has posted their selection no other member will be able to claim that square. In the event that no-one selects the winning square by the ending date, members will be asked to make another selection.

The Competition will run from now until the 15th January 2015. One winner will receive a DVD copy of  Oophaga Lehmanni, and also a Sounds of Poison Dart frogs of Central and South America CD

oophaga-lehmanni-dvd_zps23f50bc4.jpg

dart-sounds_zpscc60aa2f.jpg

Good luck & Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

JohnB56    319

Upgraded but cant see it!

B12 just as a guess as want the book!

I hate to disappoint you mate, but its a DVD not a book.

• Like 1

JohnB56    319

Well done to ChrisM who correctly guessed the position of the frog (a whitefoot sunbathing Nick informs me). Ill PM you to discuss your prize. Thanks to all that have taken part, and hope to have a new competition up and running soon.

junglerootsgridfrog_zps8d34d9da.jpg

• Like 2